Sunday, August 19, 2007

I was x-rayed,y-rayed,z-rayed til I became a RAY Fish 4 them

At Medical Test again my patience was tested to the peak ...

* Well springs - koramangala 8th block - Bangalore.* was out there to prove I was fit to take the beatings!! Mentally tough to take up challenges..
* As u know empty stomach makes much noise. It was hard to under go so many tests..Chest,liver,stomach,ecg,stress test,Color blindness..sugar,salt (i mean urine)thank god i did not have stool test ! (now don’t ask me for the reason)Though my liver is weak since childhood it was said alrite in the medicals...though I had some problem in seeing girls I was told my eyes are normal. Though i had difficulty to understand the life they told my senses are 100 percent pacca!

I was proud to be with such a company who compromised in so many things to retain their employees (he he)!!don’t u think they value u so much ??ok after all these tests were conducted in empty stomach,I had no strength to do anything and was experiencing Uncertainity (" Experience Certainity " is the TCS-Slogan). Then had a strange exp..a nurse came to me and took me into a room where I was all alone !! Hmm curious to know what hapnd?





Even i was ...cos I already told u I had no power even to resist if someone wanted to do sometime with me !!hmm ...hm mit was for serving breakfast - Thanks to the Alla above !!! she had taken me..after 10 min of waiting for a breakfast -


I was served 2 idlis...(now what ?) and for another gal next to mewas served dosa !!I wondered if I had passed medical test..cos I wondered if they were serving idli's to ppl who could not make it in the test(coz @ that time I hated idlies)..I was worried if I had any serious illness.....hmm god knws abt the results ..but I got my joining letter...then I booked my train from bangalore to howrah thru chennai !Here on my journey began into the unseen life...mysteries of life..I feared even if the mysteries would unfold ! Different paradigm of life..that was ILP - Initial Learning Program

No comments: