Sunday, August 19, 2007

My soul (sole) companion then -ILP

Journey to ILP in a sad mood: I left my home on 20th morning along with my dad to Bangalore from where I had to take the night train to Chennai and next day morning was my train from Chennai - to Kolkata..

Coramandal Express S2 (2nd tier AC) seat 28.November 28th is my day when I was hatched into this colorful world,28th November is the same day when I was asked to report in my base branch bangalore at a later point of time after ILP got over..28 has played a significant role in my life as it was seat number 28 in the train.



When I left home my mom did not cry surprisinly..I am the only kid to my parents that I have always been with them throughout my education until I got graduated, my mom isn’t that tough mentally but for the first time I was going out to a unknown place, new language, new culture... but she shed not a drop of tear !This further strengthened my mental toughness to survive!! Infact one day I had thought I wont go and attend ILP (as I was already working with Robert Bosch,Bangalore) I had no reason to go to kolkata...but..

Here is this but.

This but always shakes the butt against life...my career needed some graphical representation in God's graph theory! so I obeyed him and wanted to pave way to a exciting career in a consulting firm ..a transition from a product company to a yet to see consulting gaint...

The journey again had some TCS attached to it..(u would know the expansion if you had gone thru my earlier blog)coming to Bangalore by afternoon, I did some shopping and then boarded my train "Yeshwantpur Howrah express" to reach Chennai in the morning ! 21st morning at 6 am.My train was supposed to depart at 9 am from Chennai...my dad left me till Bangalore. Was a loner from then on!I wondered how I would travel 36 hours in train all alone!!but I had done it !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very useful piece

Anonymous said...

Speak to the point

Anonymous said...

This remarkable phrase is necessary just by the way


I suggest you to come on a site where there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you. Hot Health